Learn 3 Paths to Successfully Pass The GED Math Test.
Sherflock is a hands-on, comprehensive course that enables you to develop a strategic approach to passing the GED Math test. It validates your knowledge and gives you the confidence to pursue it.
Sherflock will open in 3 days. Join the waitlist with your best email address below and be the first to know when the doors open again.
How hard is a GED Math test?
- It’s hard because it is very time-pressured. The GED Math test gives you 115 minutes to answer 50 questions. Many GED test-takers end up feeling that they could have done much better if they only had more time.
- It’s also hard because the test covers a lot of math topics and test-takers must be able to do some advanced algebra.
- But the GED Math test is NOT hard because it is tricky. The GED is a pretty straightforward test. If you understand its structure and learn how to approach it strategically, you will be able to pass the Math part of the GED without much trouble.
- You will learn how to decrypt the GED Math test and pass it successfully.
- Course length: The length of the course is up to you. With three paths to success, you can decide what path to choose
- How long it takes: You decide how much time you want to dedicate to learning for The GED Math test, a month, half a year, or a full year?
- Price: A full one-year access for a payment of only $24,45.
- Action items include timing strategies, test taking strategies, high impact indicators, math skills, practice tests, and short but very informative videos.
- Regular opportunities to get feedback from our GED Math instructors.
How Decrypting The GED Math Works
By completing the Sherflock Course, you’ll have all the tools you need to get ready for your GED Math Test. Here is a small sample of what you will learn:
- Math Topics that are identified as High Impact Indicators: Each lesson is packed with topic-specific tips and strategies. Content is key on the GED, and we share strategies and a detailed analysis of what content is the most important.
- See yourself progress We help you keep track of your progress with an intuitive dashboard that tracks your learning.
- Time Management: We help students develop their time management skills on the GED, so you know what works and what doesn’t.
- The process of Elimination: By developing this one skill, you can turn yourself from a poor test-taker into a fantastic test-taker. We show you how.
- Guessing Strategies: On Every standardized test, guessing strategies work, and the GED is no exception. We share the most efficient techniques and explain how to use them.
- Test-Taking Skills: We break down what it means to develop test-taking skills and help you find the best options that will work for you,
- Practice Tests: Including answer explanations, question categories, and printable worksheet.
Follow our targeted study schedules. We make it easy for you to figure out where to start studying and staying motivated until test day. Our five study programs accommodate varying study times and skills, so you’ll always know the best way to study.